MTIP is a leading Swiss-based growth equity firm investing in European healthtech companies. We leverage our deep sector expertise to help founders scale up successful and sustainable digital health businesses. At MTIP, we are driven by the mission to empower healthtech innovation with the potential to impact and improve millions of lives.
We are looking for a Communication Manager to strengthen our positioning in the investment sector. We seek a dynamic, entrepreneurial person with strong attention to detail and an ownership mentality.
Role & Responsibilities
- Plan & execute communication activities on a short- and long-term basis
- Responsible for MTIP’s appearance on website, blog, social media channels, newsletters, etc.
- Set up and execute a media and public relations plan
- High quality content writing for individual and investor audiences in close collaboration with the team
- Preparation of presentations and documents with a flair for graphical design
Candidate Profile, Experience & Qualifications
- 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Degree in communication, public relations, marketing or equivalent field
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English (good German communication skills is a plus)
- Experienced in working with Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office 365, WordPress (or similar CMS systems) and Google Analytics
- Good understanding of the European media landscape is a plus
What we offer:
- Varied, challenging and exciting tasks in a dynamic and international environment
- Enriching work environment with a modern workplace in the heart of Basel
- Competitive compensation and various company benefits
Help us empower innovation that improves lives!
Sarah Zeder – email@example.com